Fibaro FGR-223 - Roller Shutter 3
- Brand: FIBARO
- Product Code: FIBEFGR-223
- Availability: 302
3 or more 53.17 €
5 or more 51.13 €
Proven design, sophisticated technology and still better - the new Roller Shutter 3! The FIBARO Roller Shutter 3 features the Z-Wave Chip GEN5 and is Z-Wave Plus certified.
As usual, you integrate your roller shutters, awnings, electric blinds and garage doors into the Z-Wave network. Thanks to Roller Shutter 3 any device that is powered by an AC electric motor can be remote controlled. The shutter control module allows precise positioning of motors with mechanical and electrical end switch. Furthermore, the device allows current monitoring.Due to the control with conventional switch, per app or with preconfigured scenes you can make your life more comfortable. Even if you are already lying in bed, close your blinds comfortably without having to get up.
The Roller Shutter 3 also contributes to safety. When you leave the house, you close all windows and shutters simply by pressing a single button.
The compact radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the FIBARO insert that is controlling the load. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the load then again. The solution works with all switch design. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- Flush-mounted radio module for integration existing installations (shutters, awnings, garage doors...) into a Z-Wave network
- Precise motor positioning
- Energy measurement function
- Works with momentary or toggle switches or by dedicated roller blind control switches
- Allows scene activation by physical switch
- Power supply: 110 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Wiring: Neutral required
- Maximum Load: 1,000 W - 4.3 A (230V AC)
- 4,2 A for resistive load
- 1,7 A for motors and inductive loads
- Power Consumption: < 0.8 W
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus